Barnet Holiday Activity and Food
Children’s Free Holiday activity programme registration is open now for Barnet.
Holiday Activities and Food Programme offers lots of fun ideas for keeping active, being creative and trying something new over the winter holidays as well as access to nutritious food.
- Effective, challenging, stimulating, and fun activity program
- Games, Performing arts and Sports
- Nutrition and Healthy eating education
- Learn, try new activities, build friendships, relax, and most importantly, have fun
- Outcomes: boosting academic performance, reducing risky behaviours, promoting physical health, healthy eating emotional and social development and providing a safe, structured environment.
- Healthy lunch and refreshments each day.
- All teachers and activity leaders have been DBS checked
- Covid 19 Safe Practice
The programme is fully funded for children and young people who are in full-time education and receive benefits related free school meals or with financial hardship