Centre Manager Assistant – Volunteer
- Researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analysing surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creating graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivering reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assisting in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Helping maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Placing calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organise and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Helping with general management of the centre
Employer: Axis Educational Trust
Employment type: Volunteer
Work hours: 4-8 hours weekly. Flexible
Job location: Axis branches. Head office located at: 16-17 Grand Arcade, London, N12 0EH
Date posted: 2022-04-19
Valid through: Multiple candidates are required, hence, position is open until 2023-04-20.