NLGS Exclusive Tuition Terms & Conditions
- The first term of the Academic Calendar is scheduled from October 14, 2023, to December 9, 2023.
- November 4, 2023, is excluded from the first term, and no academic activities shall be conducted on this date.
- During this term, academic sessions shall be held on eight (8) specified Saturdays. The dates for these sessions are as follows:
- October 14, 2023
- October 21, 2023
- October 28, 2023
- November 11, 2023
- November 18, 2023
- November 25, 2023
- December 2, 2023
- December 9, 2023
- Subsequent terms shall be announced by Axis Tuition, contingent upon the receipt of sufficient demand.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to abide by the payment deadlines as shown on the application form and the academic calendar.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and late payments may result in the student’s place being suspended.
- Axis Tuition Centres might divert the unresolved cases to its solicitors or take the matter directly to the court if the fees are delayed or not paid in full in advance and the outstanding tuition fee, full legal costs, as well as a daily interest (at the rate of £0.25), are sought under section 69 of the County Courts Act.
- This presents a distinct opportunity tailored exclusively for NLGS students, being provisioned at a minimal cost. As such, no further discounts shall be extended.
- No cancellations will be permitted once the term has commenced.
- No refunds will be issued following enrolment under any circumstances.
- Students and those responsible for paying their fee, are liable for any damage they cause to school equipment and the premises.
- If students bring mobile phones, toys, iPods or similar items to the classroom and the teacher considers the lesson is disrupted by their existence, s/he might confiscate them till the end of the lesson. If the student doesn’t comply with the teacher’s instruction, then the centre manager might call the parent to pick up the student early without any refund.
- Students are not permitted to leave the second floor without supervision at any given time.
- During break times, students are required to remain within the designated common area on the second floor.
- Should students require restroom facilities, they are only permitted to utilize the restrooms located on the second floor.
- During activity times, students must attentively listen to and strictly follow the provided instructions.
- Should an activity necessitate students to leave the second floor, it is imperative that they do so only as directed and in accordance with the given instructions.
- All absences should be reported by phone to the centre manager prior to class time.
No tuition refunds are given for any missed classes.
- Classes may be combined in case of low attendance of pupils or absence of a teacher.
- If the centre is closed beyond our control in the case of poor weather, a power cut, or an event or incident or government restrictions or else events which prevents lessons from taking place, the cover lessons will be provided at a convenient time and branch depending on the circumstances. If the closure or restrictions last more 2 weeks, we may offer online lessons.
- Parents cannot claim any refund as long as the missing session is provided face to face or online within the same academic year.
Drop-Off & Pick-up I Security of children
- Our centres open 5 minutes before the start of the first class – parents must not drop off their children too early as there may be no member of staff to look after their child.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the children are dropped off and picked up at the correct time.
- There will be a £ 10 extra charge if parents pick up their children late.
In repeated cases of picking up the children late or even completely forgetting them in our centre, our staff may share their concern with the authorities.
- Parents must tick YES on the front page of this application form if they want their children to travel to Axis alone. We take no responsibility about the travel safety of the children travelling by themselves. Parents must ensure they travel safely.
Health and Safety
- All of our staff are DBS (CRB) checked.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted if their child is ill.
- First Aid will be administered by qualified members of staff if necessary.
- Our Safeguarding and Health Policies can be accessed from our centre or on our website.
Data Protection Statement
The information which you give when completing your application form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR regulations for the following purposes: to enable the organisation to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organisation to compile statistics, or to assist other and funder organisations to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely and will be kept no longer than necessary.