Dear parents/carers and stakeholders,As you know our centres were closed down on the 20th of March, 2020 after the government’s announcement about school closures. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unfortunate time due to COVID 19 pandemic. I hope you stay safe and healthy at home. I am pleased to inform you that we have completed the setup and training for the online classes, to commence teaching on the 29th of June.
I would like to explain some details about our lessons
- Our online classes will be virtual, interactive and live offered to students from Year 3 to Year 10 including Eleven Plus group. We will use the application called Microsoft Teams which allow the teachers to share the documents in advance and work on the digital resources in realtime with the students..
- Our online classes will be scheduled according to our teachers' availability. The timetable will be shared once registration is done
- Each parent is required to provide a computer or a tablet and a good quality internet connection to have the lesson smoothly.
- The lessons will be free for Londoners who are eligible for Free school meals. Or if you are already receiving full or part bursary from us, your online tuition and mentoring sessions will be free of charge.
- For registration, we need following updated information:
- Name of Student
- Year group an email address to share login info
- Contact number that we can reach you easily
- Year 3-4: 2 hours of Maths, 2.5 hours of English
- Year 5-6: 2 hours of Maths, 2.5 hours of English
- 11+ Plus: 2 hours of English and VR, 32.5 hours of Maths and NVR
- Year 7-8:1.5 hours of Maths, 1.5 hours of English, 1.5 hours of Science NVR
- Year 9-10 (GCSE) : 3 hours of Maths, 3 hours of English, 3 hours of Science
Axis Tuition Centres
Axis Educational Trust is a registered charity which aims to provide high quality, coordinated affordable supplementary education to primary and secondary school pupils in the UK. By improving pupils’ literacy and numeracy levels at an early age, we want to strengthen overall academic ability, broaden life-time opportunities, and encourage social cohesion.
Axis Educational Trust is also committed to developing dynamic and productive new ideas about the future of education through frequent seminars, panel discussions, and workshops. To find out more information about what we do, please visit the Our Work page of this website.
Talk with us
Attend our seminars and roundtable discussions to hear from top educationalists in the country and share your ideas about education with others.
Learn with us
Our specially designed literacy, numeracy and science curriculum combined with our unique testing system is proven in raising attainment for all key stages.
Teach with us
We provide practical and theoretical training for teachers, university students and anyone interested in teaching as a profession.
Stay With us
Axis after school programmes have given my children more confidence at school.
Member of NRCSE and EduKit
Axis Educational Trust is an active member of The National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education (NRCSE), which is a national strategic and support organisation for community-led supplementary schools and the wider supplementary education sector across England. We have been awarded Special Distinction by NRCSE in 2016. Axis Educational Trust is also a member of EduKit which is a one-stop- shop connecting teachers to thousands of development programmes across London; and VOICES (Voluntary Organisations to Inspire, Connect, Empower and Serve).
Partners with schools and charities
Axis Educational Trust always seek ways to form partnerships with mainstream schools, supplementary school forums of the councils,
What they say about us?
“I would like to thank Axis Tuition Centres for providing my child with an effective and enjoyable learning programme….”
‘If I don’t understand my homework, my Saturday school teacher helps me to do it at lunch time. She is really nice!’
“I can finally do something that makes a real difference with the help of Axis Educational Trust”
Our Advisory Committee
Merium Bhuiyan founded CakeFace Makeup a personalised lifestyle and beauty service operating across the UK and the Middle East in London in 2012 after training at the London College of Fashion Merium is also a trustee of Holloway Educational and Cultural Centre. She is known for her interest in promoting diversity and empowering others through her private teaching of English and Maths. She also continues to do this through her role as a Board Member of the Axis Supplementary Schools Committee. Merium spends her free time in consulting roles for several charities in order to give back to the community.